Thu, Nov 05 | North Mills River Recreation Campground
Pisgah Retreat at Mills River
Experience epic mountain biking/hiking and study God's word with us during this exciting 3-day retreat to Pisgah National Forest! Cost of this event covers group campsite rental and trail fees where applicable. Pre-paying for the trip is appreciated but not required. Cash donations accepted.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Nov 05, 2020, 7:00 AM EST – Nov 07, 2020, 2:00 PM EST
North Mills River Recreation Campground, N Mills River Rd, Mills River, NC 28759
About the Event
Group Trail Ride Plans:
- ****A bailout option for Day 2 will be available if you don't want to go the full 30 miles
- Day 3: The group will make a decision at the end of day 2.
Food: Each participant is responsible for his/her own food, snacks, coffee, hydration, trailside lunches, etc. A flat top grill will be available for burgers, hotdogs, etc.
What to Bring: (In addition to food items)
- Tent/Hammock and Sleeping bag
- Extra clothing for cold/warm weather
- Bible, notebook, pens
- Mountain Bike (rentals may be available)
- Drinking Water and/or Water backpack
- (Optional) Spare bike parts, tubes, cables, etc
- (Optional) tool kit for bike repairs, camp setup, etc.
- Masks, hand sanitizer, etc
- General Attendance$70$700$0